Monday, July 20, 2009

my devastatingly fictional crush

'Who would you pick as your love; Mr Bingley or Mr Darcy?'

Well Leish you can have Mr Bingley but I call shotgun on Mr Darcy.
a. He is Colin Firth
b. He is richer
c. He is Colin Firth

Well he's played by him at least. Which is enough. Because everytime I think of Mr Darcy I go OMGOMGOMGOMGCOLINFIRTHISSOHOT.


These are all very superficial reasons for being in love with Colin Firth Mr Darcy. I suppose that really Mr Bingley would be way more suited to me; he's open, cheerful and charming, whilst Mr Darcy is more reserved and prone to Mr Grumpy Time. And I don't have Lizzy's resilience: if he had called me merely 'tolerable' I would have gone home and slammed my head in the oven a few times.

But seriously.

COLIN FIRTH.

The End. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment