Thursday, July 16, 2009

P&P

Members!!! Yay :)

Aaaalso; I'm half-way through "Pride and Prejudice" (the novel). Its proving to be a very entertaining book. I mean- its actually funny :) I didn't think people back then had senses of humour. I thought they sat around drinking large amounts of tea and saying "well, old chap, i think its time to hunting for some fox. which isn't cruel at all." (kidding) Haha. I love Mr Bennett. Much to my surprise, the film is based very heavily on the book, which is nice. But its harder to fall for Mr Darcy in the book as it is in the film. Probably because I've seen the film already? And Matthew Macfayden is HOT. :P.

Mr Bingley is a ginger :) :) :)

Now, on to discuss a more serious topic. Who do you think Jane Austen is most like in P&P. I mean, one of the characters is called Jane, but I think Jane would be more of an Elizabeth Bennett. I mean, if you seen "Becoming Jane", you'd agree....right?

My blog pals, by all means, reply :) Have fun reading.

Also, answer this question; who would you pick as your love; Mr Bingley or Mr Darcy.

PS. I am NOT like Lydia OR Kitty in any way. I'm more of a Janeziabeth.

What Would Jane Do? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment